• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Closing panel ruined file

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an expert at Adobe Premiere, but I've been trying to get better with it. I was working on a video for a few days, when I was just about finished. I was on the Audio Panel for a bit, but when I clicked off, the panel on the right that displays the songs wouldn't go away, I switched panels a few times to see if that would work - it didn't. I then right clicked it and clicked "Close panel". 

For some reason, this corrupted the video. I could not click anything. The panels would appear and disappear on a whim. I could no longer edit or play my video. I've opened many previous saves and they are all ruined as well. I don't know what to do anymore.

There doesn't seem to be an issue with my Premiere, just that video because I can start new projects and they are fine.

I would really appreciate any and all help on this because I've spent countless hours on this video and don't want them to be wasted.

Thank you, in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: After messing around with it for a bit, I was able to export the file. This wasn't ideal, but it's way better than losing the whole video. 

If anyone still cares to respond to the post, is there anything I did wrong that caused this to happen, or is it just a Premiere glitch? 

Maybe this could help someone else out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to simply reset the workspace?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I opened one of the corrupted files and tried that and it seemed to work hopefully.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines