• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

collect files error on .braw

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't collect collect files in .braw files. Can someone help me? During the pandemic it is impossible to send larger files to my colorist. The current workflow consists of me turning the .braw into pro4444 and sending it via the cloud. It would be extremely important for my work. Thanks in advance.

-

Olá, não consigo fazer o collect files em arquivos .braw.
Alguém pode me ajudar? Durante a pandemia é impossivel enviar arquivos maiores para meu colorista. O workflow atual consiste em eu transformar em prores4444 o .braw e enviar via cloud. Seria de extrema importancia para meu trabalho.
Desde ja obrigado.

116898115_10158173645875033_4320114363847971308_o.jpg

117383235_10158173482980033_8434793476218638767_o.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BRAW is not fully supported in Premiere, so using the Project Management dialog with it is problematic.

Out of curiosity, are you using the BlackMagic plugin, or the one from Autokroma? I gave up on the BM plugin some time back, as the Autokroma one works always, has better options including fixing the issues where the timcode "slips". I've not tried the Project manager though since I've been using the Autokroma plugin. Maybe I should to see if that can work.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

With BRAW Studio, the Project Manager is officially supported and works ! In our tests, the Project Manager was indeed not working with the last version of the BMD Plugin.

Here you can see the list of the differences we noted from our tests (between our plugin and the BMD's plugin for Adobe softwares) : https://www.autokroma.com/blog/BlackmagicRaw-Plugin-BRAW-Studio-Difference

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is good to know, thanks for posting this Nicholas!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The .braw file normally runs on new versions of premiere. It is not possible that I will have to pay for other software just for the software that I pay for it simply works, I will not spend money on it, I have already spent enough on adobe subscription. Well, I hope someone have the solution, thanks for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In video post work ... what works now is the thing one needs to work with. Yea, I can talk "what should be" ... but really? I'm mainly concerned with getting the work out the door.

Plugins have always been a major part of the video post process. Red Giant, Boris, Saphire and so many others. For everything from effects through captions through graphics through transitions through ... everything.

I work daily with a number of colorists, and they are running Resolve, Avid, and Baselight ... and all have spent more money on plugins than most editors I know have spent on their main app. Same with all the vfx people I know.

And a ton of editors have purchased transition packs, LUT packs, audio packs ... you name it.

This is just part of getting the work out now with the tools that get it done. And the Autokroma BRAW saves me a ton of time, it just plain works, I love the presets I've been able to make, and it helps in other ways.

For a very cheap price. Complaining about it costs most users more in time than just buying it. And then getting the work out the door.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neil's right on this.   I have editready and pluraleyes and they've both been worth every penny and although neither is necessary for most workflows, in certain circumstances they beat the built in premiere workflow...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines