Highlighted

Color Correcting with Lumetri Color and the last frame in the timeline does not show the CC

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running PP 2019 CC 13.0.3 & just started noticing when color correcting footage - the last frame of each clip doesn't show the color correction applied (whether directly to the clip or on an adjustment layer) on the timeline.

It does export fine, but it's strange to watch playback as every clip, when it gets to the last frame it does not show the color correction applied.

Is this a bug or a setting, if anyone is familiar or also experiencing this issue? Today is the first time I've seen it happening after updating to 13.0.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color Correcting with Lumetri Color and the last frame in the timeline does not show the CC

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running PP 2019 CC 13.0.3 & just started noticing when color correcting footage - the last frame of each clip doesn't show the color correction applied (whether directly to the clip or on an adjustment layer) on the timeline.

It does export fine, but it's strange to watch playback as every clip, when it gets to the last frame it does not show the color correction applied.

Is this a bug or a setting, if anyone is familiar or also experiencing this issue? Today is the first time I've seen it happening after updating to 13.0.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh ... never seen this behavior  ...

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

had the same issue just few minutes ago. I rendered whole sequence and everything seems to look fine, even the last frames that were previously untouched by Lumetri Color applied on adjustment layers above them. Just render your sequence in to out. Hope it works for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did the problem disappear to you? render sequencein to out doesn't solve it. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Have you solved your problem? I'm on a mac with PP CC 13.1.5 and it's happening also to me, and no matter if I render sequence in to out or export it, the problem subsists.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0