• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Correction help on Video

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a video clip I shot with my Mavic Pro 2. I uploaded the PPJ clip. The water on the bottom of the bond sparkles and it was a very cloudy day. Besides that I'm new to color correcting video and am not sure how I can correct the sparkling off the pond and the mountain. Any assistance would be great. It was shot in 4K 3840X2160 Full FOV 30 FPS. 

Drone Video Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L45nRNxYWdeUqr_0nOHUAGXz-igznkZ9/view?usp=sharing 

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not many people like to download unknown files from internet... might be better to post a screenshot ( single frame of creepy sparkle on water )

You want to basically select that range of tone and adjust level ( not color ). You are just dealing with luminance values for highlights, midtones, and shadows at this point.

: )

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines