Highlighted

Color Eyedropper not working

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently moved from a PC laptop to a MacBook. I was trying to use the Eyedropper in the "Change to Color" effect but the icon would not stay as an eyedropper. I had this issue briefly with my PC when using the "Ultra Key" and another monitor for some reason. But now I can't get the eyedropper to work on my MacBook at all. I've tried using the "Command" key while selecting and still no help. 

I'm a school teacher who needs to show students how to use it properly, especially the "Ultra Key" because we have fun with green screen videos. 

Help!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color Eyedropper not working

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently moved from a PC laptop to a MacBook. I was trying to use the Eyedropper in the "Change to Color" effect but the icon would not stay as an eyedropper. I had this issue briefly with my PC when using the "Ultra Key" and another monitor for some reason. But now I can't get the eyedropper to work on my MacBook at all. I've tried using the "Command" key while selecting and still no help. 

I'm a school teacher who needs to show students how to use it properly, especially the "Ultra Key" because we have fun with green screen videos. 

Help!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

concerning the icon, it is no more an eyedropper icon, but you should get

the eyedropper tool working normally. Try to reset the preferences, hold option(alt)

while premiere pro is running on the splash screen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Mike Kula

Video Production/NewsCrew/Yearbook/Life Skills

Jackson Heights Middle School

Don't let your teaching stop at the door, always inspire to learn more.

[link and junk removed by mod]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0