Highlighted

Color grading issue - why does the sample screen blow up white?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I accidentally videoed in tungsten setting in broad daylight so I'm trying to colour grade footage to be warmer using Lumetri Scopes. But as soon as I touch the RGB Curves to tone down the blue range, the sample video is showing this white overblowing pixelating screen. 

What does this mean? Is PP processing the video? I've been watching other video tutorials and I notice that if the editor is adjusting the RGB curves, the colour is adjusting instantaneously. 

If I playback my video after adjusting the blue curve, all I get is one long white pixelling video - please help! Capture2.PNG

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color grading issue - why does the sample screen blow up white?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I accidentally videoed in tungsten setting in broad daylight so I'm trying to colour grade footage to be warmer using Lumetri Scopes. But as soon as I touch the RGB Curves to tone down the blue range, the sample video is showing this white overblowing pixelating screen. 

What does this mean? Is PP processing the video? I've been watching other video tutorials and I notice that if the editor is adjusting the RGB curves, the colour is adjusting instantaneously. 

If I playback my video after adjusting the blue curve, all I get is one long white pixelling video - please help! Capture2.PNG

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using and the system specs (OS, CPU, GU & RAM). Also, let us know the version number of the GPU driver installed on your system. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0