• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Matching Issues - Can't establish a reference clip

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been following the steps to colour match my second and third camera shots to my first camera shot. When I select my first camera shot and click color wheels and match > comparison view, my first camera shot becomes my "current" clip and not not "reference" clip. The steps aren't complicated, yet here I am. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are doing this from the timeline, correct?

Place the play head over the clip in the timeline you want to apply color matching to, then turn on comparison view and use the control under the reference clip to navigate to the clip on the timeline you want to use as the reference for the coloration the clip on the timeline that is under the playhead will inherit.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 7.47.17 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats the one! Thanks. Online tutirials don't seem to mention the timeline under the reference clip.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines