Color of footage is different when playing in program window as opposed to paused in program window

Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

The actual color of my footage in the program window is different when paused versus playing. When exported the footage matches the color when it is being played. The problem is that this makes it impossible to accurately color correct. Let me know if there's anything to do here. Graphics cards is: Radeon Pro 460 4GB Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MD if it makes a difference.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color of footage is different when playing in program window as opposed to paused in program window

Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

The actual color of my footage in the program window is different when paused versus playing. When exported the footage matches the color when it is being played. The problem is that this makes it impossible to accurately color correct. Let me know if there's anything to do here. Graphics cards is: Radeon Pro 460 4GB Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MD if it makes a difference.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the timeline rendered (green or no color above the timeline)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 0