• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color shift in full screen playback

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...I'm having a very subtle color shift to the green in playback when I switch from windowed to full screen playback on my MSI GS66 laptop. To clarify...the normal windowed playback looks good. When I go to full screen with 'shift' plus '~', the color shifts very slightly, but noticeably to the green. This also happens when I play back full screen video in VLC and Movies and TV apps, but only when the playback overlays are displayed. Running Windows 10, latest PP, latest Nvidia drivers. GPU is 2060M. Any help appreciated!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Seems it is the integrated GPU causing the issue. If I disable it and only run on the discrete GPU, the problems are solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems it is the integrated GPU causing the issue. If I disable it and only run on the discrete GPU, the problems are solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines