Highlighted

Color Shift (Magenta) On Playback vs. Paused

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen in another post where someone saw this issue and offered solutions such as changing playback to Full Res and a few other oddball suggestions but I'm still having this issue.

I've attached two screenshots to show the color shift as well as my sequence settings.

Old post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Color-shift-between-play-and-pause/td-p/8693205

Premiere Pro 13.1.5 (Build47)

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 3.41.11 PM.png

Adobe Premiere Color Shift - Green - Paused.pngAdobe Premiere Color Shift - Magenta - Playback.png

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color Shift (Magenta) On Playback vs. Paused

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen in another post where someone saw this issue and offered solutions such as changing playback to Full Res and a few other oddball suggestions but I'm still having this issue.

I've attached two screenshots to show the color shift as well as my sequence settings.

Old post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Color-shift-between-play-and-pause/td-p/8693205

Premiere Pro 13.1.5 (Build47)

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 3.41.11 PM.png

Adobe Premiere Color Shift - Green - Paused.pngAdobe Premiere Color Shift - Magenta - Playback.png

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue on both my iMacs - one is 2014, the other is a 2019 iMac Pro. 

Switching to full res on the iMac pro seems to help, but still this makes color correction a nightmare.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 1