Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Workspace Crashing

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all , does anyone got the same problem just like me ,

I have just updated to latest version and keep crashing when switching to color workspace

specially with Parade or Vectorscope viewer (i'm not sure, because sometime there is no crashing just with the waveform viewer)

i have reinstall premiere cc and that's still happen.

Ian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

I have found the problem come from,

RGB parade

crash everytime with that viewer perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob , just update my video card to latest version, but problem is still happening,

I am quite sure Lumetri Scopes is the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try re-setting your preferences. Hold down shift/ctrl/alt (Windows) or shift/cmd/option while the app is starting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem, with Premiere crashing when I switched to a previously saved workspace. I made new custom workspaces from the new 2018 presets, and ditched the old ones. It seems OK now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have done everything , update video card , save a new workspace , setting a prefect preference , uninstall all plugin ....

still crash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. How do you switch to a previous workspace? I never saved a previous workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the problem come from,

RGB parade

crash everytime with that viewer perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IanC,

File that bug here, please: Premiere Pro: Hot (961 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Sorry for the frustration.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I found the problem comes from RGB Parade too. I have found workaround - changing the setting in Lumetri Scopes panel from "8 bit" to "float" stop crashes for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines