• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors change from green to yellow after I export a GIF

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this all morning.  When I see the clip in the preview, the switch is green.  When I export the file as a GIF, the color shifts to yellow.  It doesn't do this for any file type except animated GIF.  Please help me I don't understand what is going on.

Snag_e5d6ed.png

Snag_e5e1f9.png

  

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like your color palatte is off on the GIF. Can you show your export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Snag_13c2152.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used multiple other settings as well, all of them resulting with the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue also has nothing to do with the background, if I remove the yellow image in the back, the green turns into a grey with a black background

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it was much easier to export it as an MP4, then throw it into photoshop and convert it as a GIF.  I don't think premiere is geared toward making GIFs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh, I assumed you were passing it to adobe media encoder, rather than rendering it right from PR. You could try that too. Instead of pressing encode press Queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines