Highlighted

Colors change on iPhone, not on other devices - Why?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a series of videos for a client who has specific RGB codes for their corporate colors. 

I've created mattes and other graphics using their codes, and when I edit in Premiere and lay these in with images the client provides that were created using the same codes, they match up. When I export a Quicktime, or upload to Vimeo and then view on a Mac (including iPad) or PC, they still match up.

However, when I view the video on iPhone 11, the matte color is different enough that image edges, mask lines etc. which are invisible on other devices are suddenly very visible.  Why is this, and how can I correct it?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Colors change on iPhone, not on other devices - Why?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a series of videos for a client who has specific RGB codes for their corporate colors. 

I've created mattes and other graphics using their codes, and when I edit in Premiere and lay these in with images the client provides that were created using the same codes, they match up. When I export a Quicktime, or upload to Vimeo and then view on a Mac (including iPad) or PC, they still match up.

However, when I view the video on iPhone 11, the matte color is different enough that image edges, mask lines etc. which are invisible on other devices are suddenly very visible.  Why is this, and how can I correct it?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?