• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour preset problem

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created some colour presets for grading a video that I am currently working on in WindowsOS and when I transfer the project over to MacOS suddenly certain clips appear to be darker than they look on WindowsOS. 

I am editing two different pieces of footage together - A Cam shot on a Canon C200 and B Cam shot on a Canon EOS R and B Cam is the problem footage.

Both camera's where shot in CLog, but different versions C log and C log 3 - however I graded them to match so there should be no problems, but only on mac B cam looks darker even after exporting???
I have reset my Premiere preferences and still no fix. 

TOPICS
Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are working on a recent iMac you are probably working on a P3 screen, that has a different color garmut. Make sure you have Display Colormanagement checked on:

Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 16.45.09.png

More info: https://blog.frame.io/2019/08/26/color-management-abobe-cc/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, already tired that it didnt fix just made everything darker, as it isn't an issue with all the clips only those on b cam 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Display color management should be on before you edit to insure matching is ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines