Highlighted

Combining film and drawing in my road movie

Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m1801d.jpgI am currently signed up to a 7 day trial to determine whether Premier Pro will be right for my project before purchasing.

I am making a short 5 minute film - mounting my camera on my car dashboard.

I would like to combine my digital drawing with the film.

The attached image is a 'bridge' crossing the highway/motorway. 

I would like to create the impression of passing under this virtual bridge in my film.

I would also like to include other sculptural images as the 'driver' progresses along the road.

How would I do this please?

Many thanks...Marc

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Combining film and drawing in my road movie

Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m1801d.jpgI am currently signed up to a 7 day trial to determine whether Premier Pro will be right for my project before purchasing.

I am making a short 5 minute film - mounting my camera on my car dashboard.

I would like to combine my digital drawing with the film.

The attached image is a 'bridge' crossing the highway/motorway. 

I would like to create the impression of passing under this virtual bridge in my film.

I would also like to include other sculptural images as the 'driver' progresses along the road.

How would I do this please?

Many thanks...Marc

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try achieving the result by animating your "bridge" and other objects (animating scale and position across time) but this more of a job for After Effects.

You could even create these objects as 3D shapes in After Effects and then animate them moving in 3D space which would give you a much better effect.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines