• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining Sequences with Different Settings?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am trying to combine all of my seperate sequences into one final sequence for exporting. A lot of these sequences have different settings so when I try to export them individually and combine them in a single sequence, many of the clips are cropped. 

Is there a way to export all of my indivdual sequences as one or is there a way to combine them all without any cropping? 

TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well you've either got to crop or have black bars at the top and bottom or the left and right...  If you can live with the black bars (aka:  letterboxed or pillarboxed), that's not that difficult.  Post back if you need help figuring out the workflow, but you might want to tell us what the settings are for the various sequences, in particular pixel dimensions and frame rate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a third option (but one I wouldn't go with).  You could stretch/squeeze/distort the image to fit your target aspect ratio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines