• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining Two Separate Video/Audio Tracks + Multicam

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to dramatize Zoom conversations with actors, so I could use some advice on the easiest workflow for this first-timer. My thought is to have each actor play out the scene using Zoom, so they can talk in real-time, but they'll be recording themselves separately on their computers using QuickTime because of the better video and audio. I will then take their separate recordings and edit them together as if that was what appeared on Zoom, and I want to be able to toggle between individual shots ("speaker" view) and side-by-side, split-screen style shots ("gallery" view).

It seems that the multicam editing tool is the easiest way to go. Does that seem right? And is it first possible -- or advisable -- to combine the separate audio tracks into a single track (which I would sync with a shared clap by the actors)?

Any advice around this greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you have the right workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rob!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines