• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatability issues?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Envy x360 with an Intel CPU. I get a message stating that my graphics card is unsupported. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 620. When I check for updates the automatic sensor says that I am up to date. How do I fix this? I'm fairly tech-savvy but am new to Adobe Premiere. My laptop runs photoshop and other Adobe applications fine. For Adobe Premiere Pro, I am using the most updated version as I just downloaded it last week.

I have a job that requires me to edit some footage for a client. I don't have enough time to build a desktop that will fully run the programs without issue. Are there ways around this message that will actually work?

Thank you for the help.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

We're sorry for that. Are you seeing System Compatibility Report? If so, you can refer to this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-is-system-compatibility-report-in-after-effect...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines