Highlighted

Compatibility Report, Driver and Windows version

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling all morning with opening Premiere. I've had several different compatibility reports (strange since I used Premiere two days ago without any issues, and no updates/changes between now and then.) First error was that my driver was outdated...I downloaded the recommended driver from Intel's website. Now the compatibility report says that Premiere requires Windows 10, version 1703 or later. I'm running 1803, so I don't know why I'm receiving this report.

When I click "ok" on the report, I get an error message that reads, "could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again."

It makes me think the driver that Adobe recommended to me wasn't so great after all? But it will not let me roll back to my previous driver either...any help at all would be much appreciated! I don't have much tech skills beyond following step by step articles, all of which have not helped me so far.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Compatibility Report, Driver and Windows version

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling all morning with opening Premiere. I've had several different compatibility reports (strange since I used Premiere two days ago without any issues, and no updates/changes between now and then.) First error was that my driver was outdated...I downloaded the recommended driver from Intel's website. Now the compatibility report says that Premiere requires Windows 10, version 1703 or later. I'm running 1803, so I don't know why I'm receiving this report.

When I click "ok" on the report, I get an error message that reads, "could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again."

It makes me think the driver that Adobe recommended to me wasn't so great after all? But it will not let me roll back to my previous driver either...any help at all would be much appreciated! I don't have much tech skills beyond following step by step articles, all of which have not helped me so far.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trash preferences if that does not help do a clean install and Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

As a last resort do clean Windows install.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't want to start a new thread since this is up. I'm facing the same problem and i don't htink cleaner tool will do anything cause it's a windows update issue. i'm running version 13.1 since i have this problem and it's frustrating.

If i choose as a last resort to windows install again should i back up the others disks of mine or is it ok since the only main ssd driver will be affected?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nikoler81829636,

Let us know if you were able to solve the issue you were facing. If you are still facing the issue, please show us a screenshot of the System Compatibility Report that you are getting.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines