Highlighted

Concerning Audio Track Mixer "Presets"

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I do a lot of very repetitive work in Premiere concerning audio (music) and voice, in a long series of short promotional video sequences. 
These are all similar & use the same audio settings in the audio mixer, concerning limiter plugins, EQ, pitch, mastering compression etc. 
Now, every time that I start a new sequence, I LOSE all of the audio mixer plugins & settings, which slows this process down greatly. I have always hoped for some batch “Save” of these plugins as a preset, to avoid having to reset them manually every single time. Am I missing something here? Thanks for any input.. ctf
TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Concerning Audio Track Mixer "Presets"

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I do a lot of very repetitive work in Premiere concerning audio (music) and voice, in a long series of short promotional video sequences. 
These are all similar & use the same audio settings in the audio mixer, concerning limiter plugins, EQ, pitch, mastering compression etc. 
Now, every time that I start a new sequence, I LOSE all of the audio mixer plugins & settings, which slows this process down greatly. I have always hoped for some batch “Save” of these plugins as a preset, to avoid having to reset them manually every single time. Am I missing something here? Thanks for any input.. ctf
TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?