• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confusion with Text Orientation

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video I'm working on in which I need to update the text in certain positions to indicate the "profit" made in the video, but I want a rolling total.

For this effect, I need to change the text in two different positions every 1.22 seconds (00:00:01;07). This is easy to achieve, except that the Position doesn't match every time.

Although my Anchor Point is consistently X 960, Y 540 (as my video is 1920x1080), the Position doesn't match, or it is likely based on the text's CENTER, not the LEFT, like I need it to. How do I change the orientation of the text to be based on the left rather than the center?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After further research, I found out I can use the "center" option in the Text's Effect Controls. However, this doesn't solve my problem.

I attempted to see if their default location (X 960, Y 540) are the same and they are NOT. My text "214" is directly in the center (likely the exact coordinate I need). My text "0" is at roughly X 980, Y 700, but displays X 960, Y 540... 2020-09-26 (1).png

The above image is the text "214" that is properly centering in my video.

2020-09-26.pngThe above image is the text "0" that is centering at roughly 200 pixels away from the center.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines