• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Consistent zoom on images of different sizes and lengths

Contributor ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add a subtle zoom on a bunch of still images, and sometimes the images fade between each other. I want the speed of the zoom to be consitant across the various images regardless of the clip lenght or initial size.

Clip lenght, I think I can figure this out - I would just need to create key frames that are longer then the longest clip - then I'm assuming I can cut and past them onto shorter clips and they would stay consistant. However, if the inital image is scaled differently then the others, then this would not work, as I would be pasting the wrong scale.

What would be great is if there were a seperate "transform" Effect, that gave me independent paramaters - Scale, Position, etc. - that could be manipulated in addition to the paramaters that are inherent to the clip. Or maybe a seperate "Zoom" effect, that could be copied and pasted. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, saw some people post about a free plugin "FXFactory - Pan and Zoom", but unfortunatly it is Mac only....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps not the exact solution to this but I often NEST the clips and then put the Scale keyframes on the nest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can make all kinds of presets with the Transform effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines