• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant Power Glitching in Playback

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week the Constant Power effect started glitching on my new MacBook Pro in playback, causing audible feedback over the section of audio where the effect is applied similarly to when a lavalier rubs up against clothing. I'm afraid this may have happened after I unplugged my external Logitech speakers from the laptop since I noticed it right after that. Could plugging/pulling external speakers into/out of a laptops headphone port cause this kind of glitch in premiere? I don't notice any other audio issues in or outside of Adobe besides this. The feedback isn't present in an export though this still makes editing difficult as I can't tell the true quality of the audio.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem (posting five days after original post). Instead of smoothing out transitions when bridging two audio clips, it's making an unpleasant sound, almost like little static pops. I've always relied heavily on these plugins, especially when working with dialogue. Patching in room tone, etc. A lot of my projects are suddenly a big mess. Haven't found a solution yet, but posting to report the same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I often have Constant Power applied every few seconds in an edit so, naturally, this makes it incredibly difficult when working with audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines