I'm getting constant render failures and have been for a while. Sometimes it takes 10 attempts to render a 5 minute video. It always fails at a timecode where a file from a Sony A7 is cutting in (XAVC Format). If I change the lumetri settings slightly for that clip, it'll go further in the render next time then fail again a bit further through. I keep making slight changes until it gets all the way through the render (see error logs below - This example took 4 attempts).
If I do software only encoding, it works fine, but takes a lot longer and doesn't render some of my effects.
There is plenty of hard drive space on the drives where the project is AND the drive I'm rendering to (still fails if I render to same drive). I say this because another thread says it's a hard drive space issue, which it isn't.
Using H.264 format on export - VBR 1 Pass - 25fps progressive - doesn't seem to matter what most of the other settings are. Using Media encoder OR premiere direct has same outcome.
File Path: O:\Footage\C0057.MP4 Type: MPEG Movie File Size: 36.01 MB Image Size: 1920 x 1080 Frame Rate: 50.00 Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo Total Duration: 00:00:10:28 Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0 Alpha: None Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0
DirectX version: 12.0 GPU processor: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Driver version: 460.89 Driver Type: Standard Direct3D feature level: 12_1 CUDA Cores: 4352 Core clock: 1635 MHz Memory data rate: 14.00 Gbps Memory interface: 352-bit Memory bandwidth: 616.00 GB/s Total available graphics memory: 43874 MB Dedicated video memory: 11264 MB GDDR6 System video memory: 0 MB Shared system memory: 32610 MB Video BIOS version: 90.02.17.00.3E IRQ: Not used Bus: PCI Express x16 Gen3
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name XX-XXX-01 System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. System Model MS-7A93 System Type x64-based PC System SKU Default string Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9820X CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3312 Mhz, 10 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1.E0, 11/09/2019 SMBIOS Version 2.8 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode UEFI BaseBoard Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. BaseBoard Product X299 SLI PLUS (MS-7A93) BaseBoard Version 1.0 Platform Role Desktop Secure Boot State Off PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume8 Locale United Kingdom Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.488" Time Zone AUS Eastern Summer Time Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB Total Physical Memory 63.7 GB Available Physical Memory 33.8 GB Total Virtual Memory 73.2 GB Available Virtual Memory 25.4 GB Page File Space 9.50 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sys Kernel DMA Protection Off Virtualisation-based security Not enabled Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and the device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA-capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes Hyper-V - Virtualisation Enabled in Firmware Yes Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes
Should have mentioned. On Premiere Pro 14.6. I had upgraded to 14.8, but it just wouldn't display any of the screens correctly on my 4K monitor, so I went back to 14.6. Using the Nvidia Studio Drivers 460.89 12/15/2020.