Highlighted

Constantly having to login interrupting my work and crashing projects .

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is a recent update or server side issue. However upon my recent update Adobe continually logs me out constantly throughout the day closing my project file and interrupt my workflow to then have to login. 

I was going to ask how to fix it, but I'm at this point I'm more interested in doing an informal poll of who is considering dropping adobe and what are you considering replacing it with?  

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Constantly having to login interrupting my work and crashing projects .

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is a recent update or server side issue. However upon my recent update Adobe continually logs me out constantly throughout the day closing my project file and interrupt my workflow to then have to login. 

I was going to ask how to fix it, but I'm at this point I'm more interested in doing an informal poll of who is considering dropping adobe and what are you considering replacing it with?  

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an unusual occurrence. I've never had any of the Adobe apps log me out, never even heard of it. I've had crashes at times though none recently, as it's running very stable.

So what's the OS and gear basics ... trying to puzzle out what's happening.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since I'm not seeing that behavior, 

I'm not leaving premiere... If you're interested in figuring it what's going on for you when we haven't seen anyone else reporting it, seems to me that's a more important way forward.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines