• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constantly having to login interrupting my work and crashing projects .

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is a recent update or server side issue. However upon my recent update Adobe continually logs me out constantly throughout the day closing my project file and interrupt my workflow to then have to login. 

I was going to ask how to fix it, but I'm at this point I'm more interested in doing an informal poll of who is considering dropping adobe and what are you considering replacing it with?  

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an unusual occurrence. I've never had any of the Adobe apps log me out, never even heard of it. I've had crashes at times though none recently, as it's running very stable.

So what's the OS and gear basics ... trying to puzzle out what's happening.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since I'm not seeing that behavior, 

I'm not leaving premiere... If you're interested in figuring it what's going on for you when we haven't seen anyone else reporting it, seems to me that's a more important way forward.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh wow you actually exist.  

I have photos if neccessary but basically I keep getting loged out of my program and it force quits my program.  

As far as specs go I have a fairly standard windowds computer running ten.  This started happening two-three months ago but for the life of it the stupid thing can't stay logged in for more than 3-4 hours without needing to verify I paid for the stupid thing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not sure what you mean with "wow you actually exist."    Saying you have a fairly standard windows computer is not sufficient.   Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.

Never easy to troubleshoot this from a distance... but we can give it a shot.  Neil's got much better Premiere chops than I do, and although I have much more experience on a mac, I have been working on a windows machine the last 4 or 5 months.

What happens if you create a new user account with administrative privileges and log in to that account?

What happens if you turn off wifi or pull the ethernet cable?    I think Adobe only requires that you connect to adobe once a week so this would at least help narrow down the source of the issue.

Are you running any other programs at the same time?  If so, don't and see if that makes a difference.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just running windows 10 with a fairly normal rig, nothing special.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue constatnly, using any adobe app, but mainly Encoder & Premiere 12, 13, & 14 in Windows 10. When I look at the running sessions on the adobe site, there are always many sessions running on the same machine, so I end all sessions and start over. It stays ok for a while, but I login to CC app, then launch an App and have to login to that, and any other app until the sessions max out and I have to go to the adobe/sessions page and end them again. It's a huge waste of time and very frustrating. Something isn't working with the liscense manager or something.

I'm considering migrating to a full Divinci Resolve workflow, I've used it mainly for color grading, but it looks like the editing features are coming along and teams I know using it are happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines