• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content is cut off once exported

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues exporting my video correctly. For some reason, the exported video doesn't display all content. It is as if I zoom in the video and only see a portion of my content. 

I have tried exporting H.264 and MP4 and have the same issue.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi Neil, thank you for coming to the rescue. I figured out what the issue was. It had something to do with the VR option being enabled.

It is all good now. Thank you again.

Suzi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a screengrab of your Export dialog box and add it to your reply by clicking the picture icon in the reply box and adding the image file.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your output settings don't match your sequence settings. What size are you trying to export, and what size is actually listed in the Export window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Weirdsmobile, thank you for coming to the rescue. I figured out what the issue was. It had something to do with the VR option was enabled.

Suzi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, thank you for coming to the rescue. I figured out what the issue was. It had something to do with the VR option being enabled.

Suzi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Premiere Pro and I read the comments. The VR option was not enable so I have no idea whey the image at the beginning is cut off and going straight to the video. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might have been better to start a new post.

We need to know more details ... apparently something is getting cut off but we have no idea when or after you've done what with whatever.

So more information would help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out the issue

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My vr button isn't enabled and it still does this, my sequence settings are the same too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines