Highlighted

context menu not showing fully

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the right click menu alot on every clip that i edited. I bought a new laptop with dual screen and if i try to right click the clip that is on the lower part of the sequence, the context menu got cropped instead of popping to the upside of the screen. any help?

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

context menu not showing fully

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the right click menu alot on every clip that i edited. I bought a new laptop with dual screen and if i try to right click the clip that is on the lower part of the sequence, the context menu got cropped instead of popping to the upside of the screen. any help?

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the vertical pixel dimensions of the screen on that laptop? Premiere needs at least 800, so say 1200x800, 1440x800, 1920x1080 are fine. Anything less for vertical pixels is problematic.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is 3840x1100.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks!

 Movies can also be posted on Youtube and try to film horizontal so we can seen the full picture.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The second screen is an 1/2 screen: dont think this is ever going to work for Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so would'nt it detect as an ultrawide screen? the resolution is 3840x1100 pixels

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines