Highlighted

Convert 4k GoPro clips shot at 60fps to 30fps

Contributor ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the simplest way to convert 4k GoPro clips shot at 60fps to 30fps?

My friend's laptop is struggling to play the 60fps footage but has no problem with 30fps and he shot his whole vacation at 60fps by mistake. A total of 76 clips.

I told him I would convert it on my desktop if I can.

I have the full Adobe Suite if that helps?
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MyerPj | Adobe Community Professional

You can just drop the clips into Media Encoder and convert from that. You could also setup a 'Watch' folder, and anything placed into that gets converted. Probably start by doing it direct.

Topics

Export, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Convert 4k GoPro clips shot at 60fps to 30fps

Contributor ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the simplest way to convert 4k GoPro clips shot at 60fps to 30fps?

My friend's laptop is struggling to play the 60fps footage but has no problem with 30fps and he shot his whole vacation at 60fps by mistake. A total of 76 clips.

I told him I would convert it on my desktop if I can.

I have the full Adobe Suite if that helps?
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MyerPj | Adobe Community Professional

You can just drop the clips into Media Encoder and convert from that. You could also setup a 'Watch' folder, and anything placed into that gets converted. Probably start by doing it direct.

Topics

Export, Formats, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines