• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Legacy Titles to Essential Graphics Title

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a way to convert old legacy titles to the new tile maker? We had an editor do some in each for whatever reason and would like to conform it all to the new format to make distribution easier.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont think that is possible.

copy/paste text is about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really a solution, is it?  For example, for one of my clients (Real Estate), I've got 300+ titles (now called "legacy") that I use every day.  Adobe is making it very difficult to use Legacy Titles (two "known" issues: the interface resizes every time you use it, legacy titles don't work with GPU acceleration --you have to set the project video rendering and playback settings to software only).  The only way to fix this issue, is to convert all those legacy titles to "essential graphics" titles.

Cut and paste more than 300 times to create new "essential graphics" for each title is a ridiculous waste of my time.  Without making some way to easily convert *essential* elements of a project (legacy titles) to the standard they say we now need to use, Adobe has once again left their customers (prisoners?) in the dark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think you have much choice.

At some point you will have to remake the titles.

I have a friend  that is doing this right now. Remaking hundereds of titles...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines