• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copied sequence, changing parameters of new sequence motion settings disable bug

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, first time posting this is an issue myself and a colleague have found when copying a 4x5 sequence (1080x1350), then changing the new sequence settings of the copied sequence to 9x16 (1080x1920).

It's an issue I believe related to auto reframe where it will disable motion, which I'm aware it's supposed to do. However, the issue I'm encountering is it is auto-switching between the two modes; auto reframe and motion, which is leading to errors in frame size in exports, as the motion settings seem to be disabling on random clips.

I was encountering this on the previous update to version 15.1.0 (build 48) and still encountering it on the latest update. 

In the previous update, I stopped using the auto-reframe sequence I thought that might be the issue, but it seems to be happening when auto-reframe effect is added manually too.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?