• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy fx to all clips

Engaged ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i have an interview shot with 2 cameras (different). I have assembled all th epart and now i have several pieces of clip, as result of all the cutting of errors, not interesting parts ecc

It is time to color correct the clips and i will start from any 2 dlips (one from a camera and one from the other). Once i have finished, is there a way to apply these to all the clips? i know i could copy, but i would like something more efficient. for example if i change somehting i hve to copy everytime to all clips, ..and sometimes i do some errors in this part

Please let me know if there is another way for this workflow

thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use an Adjustment Layer, you put it above all the Tracks of the clips in the Timeline and to that Adjustment Layer you apply all the effects and adjustments, so you only do one adjustment and voila, they are adjusted all at once.

Adjustment Layers can be inserted from the New Item button.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-05-28 a la(s) 09.21.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the adjustemtn layer will not work as i have clips of one cam mixed twith clip of the opther cam.As they are different will have didfferent cc, iunless i do different adjustment layer, but then again become problematic to manage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your point, normally an adjustment is made to each clip individually first, adjusting the luminance and chrominance so that it integrates with the others and after that you could add the Adjustment Layer to make adjustments of all the clips to the once to define a general texture to your project, for example. And if you don't like that general texture, immediately change it and that's it. But if it doesn't work for you, try Ann's suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the color correction to the Source Clip (former Master Clip) feature.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/master-clip-effects.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this seems the case but i canno tproperly undertsand how to do it.first thing..do i have to indicate a SOURCE CLIP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines