Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright and credits for the music used for video on premiere pro

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to use "Cinematic Inspiring Epic" music from the audio library of Adobe premiere Pro. And I was just wondering do I have to credit it? or buy the license? Or I am not very sure of how to post my video if I use this music in it? 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Hello SINDHU5D24,

You can use the tracks as previews in your timeline, once satisfied, license the track..You need to have a purchased stock subscription

After licensing, premiere downloads the high quality file and replaces it with the preview version

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/use-adobe-stock-audio-premiere-pro.html#Licenseanaudiotrack

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello SINDHU5D24,

You can use the tracks as previews in your timeline, once satisfied, license the track..You need to have a purchased stock subscription

After licensing, premiere downloads the high quality file and replaces it with the preview version

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/use-adobe-stock-audio-premiere-pro.html#Licenseanaudiotra...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.
So does that mean once i purchase the stock subscription, I can post the video on social media platforms right away?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your time. 

One last question, 
Will i still have the sudio is if the subscription gets cancelled after an year or so?

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I've gotten copyright claims on a feature film I produced recently in YouTube using library music I had rights to use. I did find a tool recently using AI generated music that you won't get claims on because it's the way their terms of service are set up.

Here are my thoughts on the tool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28CLrhMN6oo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I can tell you for nothing this whole music licensing process through Premier is a dogs breakfast. Honestly I cant understand why, if I recieve a licence copyright warning upon exporting out or PP, and I then buy a license, it provides a license number to be able to publish the content on Youtube then why do I still recieve a copyright dispute from the owner!!

Surely that unique license generated comes from Adobe and the owner of the music? Why when I get a copyright strike on Youtube do I have to go through hoops to prove I have the right to publish this video?

In the name of a god calm me down witha reasonable answer or tell me its a mess then I will not feel alone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines