Highlighted

Copyright - youtube

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a youtube video through premiere pro and posted it. When I posted it, there was a copyright claim over the audio I used that I got from premiere pro. It says it is called Lightburst owned by Kharmea. Isn't audio supplied by premiere free to use? It also only said it was copyrighted on certain parts of the video, not all of it?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copyright - youtube

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a youtube video through premiere pro and posted it. When I posted it, there was a copyright claim over the audio I used that I got from premiere pro. It says it is called Lightburst owned by Kharmea. Isn't audio supplied by premiere free to use? It also only said it was copyrighted on certain parts of the video, not all of it?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm, where did you find this audio in Premiere?    If you do some googling you can find music free to use...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is where I found the audio. For future videos I will use google - that is a great idea thank you! But I already posted the other video and I am trying to find out why it is copyrighted and if there is a way i can get rid of that.question.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0