Highlighted

Corrupting of footage with curves

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last update whenever I adjust any of the curves adjustments ie hue v sat the footage becomes corrupted with severe blocking and pixelation does anyone else have this problem.

I have cleared all cache and made sure my graphics card has been updated.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Corrupting of footage with curves

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last update whenever I adjust any of the curves adjustments ie hue v sat the footage becomes corrupted with severe blocking and pixelation does anyone else have this problem.

I have cleared all cache and made sure my graphics card has been updated.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the forum!

Roll back nvidia driver to 446 or 442.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And past what Ann said, you may be able to work just rolling back. Some have had to completely uninstall all Nvidia from the machine, then do a clean install of the older driver.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weather rolling back or updating a driver always do a clean install. No extra work just check the box.

Disregard the version numbers in the screenshot.

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines