CRASH ERROR ISSUES

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to send this message to express how disappointed I am with the Premier Pro app and how frustrated I am with the crash error issues! I have been using this app for more than a year and though it has great potential it comes with problems like this! I worked many projects on the app and on every single one I had at least one crash error. I mean, okay, it is more than welcome to update with new tools the app and give us more and more, but lets face it everybody needs a smooth app to run. I always save data every 15 mins to make sure that I do not lose everything but that one time I won't it will certainly crash and make me lose what I had been working on for the last hours. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using an Nvidia GPU, then there's a quick fix. Go to the Nvidia driver support page, download the Studio driver, and do a clean install. The more recent game-ready drivers have been causing all sorts of problems in Premiere recently.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Chris5CFA AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply I will try and do what you recommended!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines