Highlighted

Crash message after every quit -2020

Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I manually quit it shuts down the software (as it should!) and then I get a "PremierePro unexpectedly quit" error. Nothing went wrong. Just getting the error. Very strange.

2019 Mac Pro - 96 Gigs, 16 cores.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crash message after every quit -2020

Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I manually quit it shuts down the software (as it should!) and then I get a "PremierePro unexpectedly quit" error. Nothing went wrong. Just getting the error. Very strange.

2019 Mac Pro - 96 Gigs, 16 cores.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crash on exit ... yea, can be a bit annoying but thankfully not a huge issue. I've had it on some builds here.

Post full data on your computer, media, and effects over on their UserVoice website, as that gets directly to the development team. They then get more data on where/when this happens.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0