Highlighted

Crash on Export in Premiere Pro 14.3.1

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue when Premiere crashes whil exporting is not sovled with this patch for me. Still have to discard the accelerated material decoding, so I can't really call it a patch unfortunately.

Topics

Crash, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Crash on Export in Premiere Pro 14.3.1

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue when Premiere crashes whil exporting is not sovled with this patch for me. Still have to discard the accelerated material decoding, so I can't really call it a patch unfortunately.

Topics

Crash, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toupycat.

Terribly sorry for the issue. Can you give us more details about your editing system and source media?

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Toupycat. Has your crash on export issue been solved for you yet?

I haven't been able to export through PP or ME for over a fortnight when using VBR 2 Pass & get a 10% success rate with VBR 1 Pass. That is without adding complexity like ticking any Max Render Depth or any other boxes etc. I've tried running Software only as well & still crashes.

After the most recent crash the Export window doesn't even open through File>Media which is a show stopper.

I've tried all advice I could find online including reinstalling Windows, PP & ME etc & no success. My machine is pretty capable with the slowest thing being my GTX 1060 GPU which should still be plenty capable to handle the current PP.

Given I have Resolve Studio 16 from a camera purchase should I keep trying to get my Adobe issue resolved (given 2 weeks lost so far) or should I just redo the projects in Resolve?  I can't see any other way to produce the videos for my client than starting again in Resolve. What's your advice?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines