• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

crash report for premier pro

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, As I signed up for premiere pro annually, I think I should be easier for editing. However, it happens everytime when I am trying to put Thai text in my footage (In English, it works!) there is always a crash report or the programme freezes so i have to force quit. I am not sure how to fix it so please can you advise 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it crash for on all fonts? Try to change the font before you input the Thai text, see if it also crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Yes, it does. I just did uninstall and re-install the Pr. it still happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please write some Thai text here, I'll copy it and try it on my system. I'll see if I encounter the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines