• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing Adobe Premeire 2020

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premeire 2020 Crashing consitanly. 

Brand new Apple iMac w 64 GB of ram all updates installed.

Project orginally created on my new mac laptop.

Now trying to work on my iMac desktop Adobe Premeire when project is opended freezes, then crashing my computer and it either crashes and restarts my mac of freezes my computer??

WTF

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone is having issues with the garbage. When i posted, their support team accused me and most people having issues of previously  "pirating software". I then directed them to The thousands of complaints about crashes. Premiere pro is now reworking all of my essential audio, adding reverb without my knowledge. I am currently watching tutorial for davinci resolve. Won't be here much longer. Absolute garbage program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everyone is not having problems.  I understand you are.  Might make sense to revert to the previous version that was working for you.  One of the great things about premiere is you can have many versions of the software installed without issues so you can update for new projects but complete older projects on earlier versions of the software if you're having issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also experiencing the same problem. I'm subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud package hence no pirating software but damn, I cannot edit any videos without my Macbook crashing all the time. This happens even after the latest updates of the Creative Cloud programs. 

@Adobe, anyone who will be able to help, please?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  Updates often require better hardware so you may need to revert to an earlier version of premiere that was working properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Michael Grenadier please see my Macbook specs attached. These specs are more than enough for running Premiere Pro.

I'm going to try and do what you have suggested and I truly hope something works cause currently, Premiere Pro is not making my editing easy.Snip20201113_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try creating a new project and importing the old project...  rather than opening it.   try resetting preferences and deleting caches.   And what are your source properties and sequence settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working okay. Now crashing constantly. I'm losing my mind and on a deadline. I've closed everything else. Restarted the program and my computer. Updated the program. Also created a new porject. Also reset preferences. Also deleted caches. Working on a new 2020 macbook pro. What is going on? Please help asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem as you, it just won't stop crashing. I had Adobe support control my Mac, they deleted cache, reinstalled, reset preferences etc and it just continues to crash.

I am running a brand new Apple MacBook Pro fully up to date. It just doesn't make sense, it never used to do this?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is crazy!? Any updates? I'm so frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone has any ideas of what to do -- I would be so grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines