Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing in premier pro when i type a letter in Graphic layer

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2563-07-16 at 15.43.12.png

Something Crash when i create graphic text but it happened when i switched and typed in Thai language.

Sorry, My English is so bad.

Follow the title and this window is showing , when i press continue it going to close the program suddenly.

TOPICS
Crash , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vertigo247,

We're sorry about this issue. We're aware of a similar issue where Premiere Pro is crashing with the South Asian fonts. This issue is being addressed in our beta releases and will be available in a future stable release. If required, you may download Premiere Pro (Beta) version from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and check if it's working properly. Here is more about the Public Beta apps.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PP keeps crashing for me any time I try to use any OTF fonts. It's super frustrating. Our brand requires specific fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm experiencing the same issues!! OTF fonts too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines