• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create different color background text to make subtitle film

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone know how to make something like this? so the background text has different color

Screenshot_6.png

so the white one background color for the speaker and the black one background color for text

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only do this with Open Captions.

Select text and change color and BG.

afbeelding.png

Have not tried it in the Beta as Captions have been revamped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that can be change in Open Caption, but the problem is I can change the size background color in open caption, thats why I make the subtitle from text. Do you have any solution without making in open caption?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your using Closed Captions (which you did not mentioned first time around) then you are stuck with the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for not mention at first, so the solution is make from rectangle right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I can get that appearance in CEA 608 or 708. But you have to remember that the viewer can change those if viewed on TV or some other platforms. And I did not test exporting and whether these changes will actually work. 

What specific type of caption stream are you using? How are you exporting? Did you get your sample from a closed caption use?

Select part of the caption and change the background color. Then select the rest of the background and select the second color.

Or select all the captions and set background color one. Then change for color 2.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines