Highlighted

Create favorites in Adobe Premiere Pro CC

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm starting out on Adobe Premiere Pro CC after years on Final Cut Pro X. I'm looking for a feature that I can't find on Premiere Pro: mark a clip from a rush as favorites. On Final Cut Pro X, all you have to do is make an in and out point then press the F key. You will then find the favorite rush extracts in the bin as well as all the other favorite extracts of the same rush...
Do you know how to bookmark Adobe Premier Pro CC so you can keep all your favorite rush clips in one place?

On the screenshots, here is how it is organized.

+
Thank you

Louis

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PhillipJoseph | Adobe Community Professional

It sounds like the functionality of a Subclip. It would be roughly the same thing. Set in and out points, right click and Make Subclip (default shortcut Ctrl+U on PC).

PhillipJoseph_0-1598283581595.png

You should be able to do this from the Project Panel in a Bin (in Icon View) or from the Source Monitor.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create favorites in Adobe Premiere Pro CC

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm starting out on Adobe Premiere Pro CC after years on Final Cut Pro X. I'm looking for a feature that I can't find on Premiere Pro: mark a clip from a rush as favorites. On Final Cut Pro X, all you have to do is make an in and out point then press the F key. You will then find the favorite rush extracts in the bin as well as all the other favorite extracts of the same rush...
Do you know how to bookmark Adobe Premier Pro CC so you can keep all your favorite rush clips in one place?

On the screenshots, here is how it is organized.

+
Thank you

Louis

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PhillipJoseph | Adobe Community Professional

It sounds like the functionality of a Subclip. It would be roughly the same thing. Set in and out points, right click and Make Subclip (default shortcut Ctrl+U on PC).

You should be able to do this from the Project Panel in a Bin (in Icon View) or from the Source Monitor.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of a feature that would allow you to make certain clips your favourites in Premiere.

How about creating a bin for your favourites in the Project panel?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's also a possibility, especially if they want just In and Out to be saved as part of the clip

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines