• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create individual clips on timeline that align with different parts of one song

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create individual fitness video files for Instagram. I want each clip to play the same song, but instead of the song starting from the beginning each time, I want the music to transition seamlessly from one video to the next (ex: the first video matches with the beginning of the song, then the next video's music starts where the song left off in the first video, and so on). I have all of my individual clips on the same timeline and the audio file underneath all of the clips, but how do I chop up the audio file so that it matches the videos at the correct part? 

Then, how do I export each of the clips as individual videos from the same timeline?

Thank you

TOPICS
Audio , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try Setting an in and out point on the first clip you want to export, export it. And then repeat the process for the rest of the clips. So the next clips you want you set an in point where it starts and an out point for where it ends and export. And just keep using in and out points down the line of your sequence and keep exporting out the individual portions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the "razor" tool or the add edit command will allow you to divide the audio track at each point.    And the mark clip command (which I have mapped to "x") will mark the in and out for the clip at that point if you have the patch panel set correctly and you can then export from in to out... in the export media dialog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines