Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creates a video light animation from a film photography

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody !

I am a film photographer and new to Premiere-pro.

I made a series of photographs of the sun in black and white with a sensitivity of 50 ISO.

I scanned the negatives by deliberately keeping the dust present on them.

Which gives the result of a galaxy photograph. (see screenshot : the first one is the natural without pushing, the second is when i pushed the curves) 

My wish is: from these photographs, I would like to modify the curves of these in order to push the photographic grain, or reduce it to only represent the sun, and to make a video of it.

I tried taking video screenshots, of me editing the scales live on lightroom, once the recording is done I switch it to Premiere. Which is extremely long, and complicated to make the connections with the music.

Is there a way to do it directly on Premiere, create a sequence where in a graduated way, I go from a dark photo to a very light one with a lot of grain?  Just want to show the path graphically in video between the first screenshot and the last (which I recall is exactly the same original photograph)

Please, Help me is for an exam which is coming very soon !

Thank you in advance for your help and answers

Zach

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?