• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Blu-ray Discs

Enthusiast ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer have Encore CS6.  I always created an Image File with ImgBurn.  The video files were not reincoded.  Are there any similar programs that do not reincode the video files for DVD or Blu-ray?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Hi Michael,

Thanks for writing in. Are you looking forward to an Adobe application for burning DVDs? Unfotunately, there is no Adobe application which can be used for burning DVDs.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Thanks for writing in. Are you looking forward to an Adobe application for burning DVDs? Unfotunately, there is no Adobe application which can be used for burning DVDs.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that Adobe will never offer a DVD or Blu-ray program again.  I have found a program(Cyberlink Power2Go 13 that I can use occasionaly if someone request a DVD or Blu-ray.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've seen the comments in various threads on whether users believe varous DVD/BD authoring programs retranscode various assets they are given. I intended to create a table of available programs, but just have not gotten it done.

To clarify, ImgBurn is not an authoring program and does not transcode because the files it is given must already be DVD/BD legal and muxed. It will make an iso out of a proper folder and does check for various problems in the folder/filer structure. And it is fantastic at what it does.

Stan   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cyberlink Power2Go 13 will allow you to burn an H.264 video file to a DVD.  You  have to select AVCHD format. It does not reincode the video file.  The quality is as good as Blu-ray.  I can put about 25 minutes on a DVD.  It will only play on a Blu-ray player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Encore also had an AVCHD pass-through capability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines