Highlighted

Creating Reference Sequence For Turnover

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turning over a feature to VFX and need to create a reference QT of just the shots/short sequences relevant to his work. I can create subsequences of each section and string them together in a new sequence, but wondering if there is a better way to break out small sections while retaining original sequence TC for placement reference.

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating Reference Sequence For Turnover

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turning over a feature to VFX and need to create a reference QT of just the shots/short sequences relevant to his work. I can create subsequences of each section and string them together in a new sequence, but wondering if there is a better way to break out small sections while retaining original sequence TC for placement reference.

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the only way to do that is to either export individual clips or add a timecode filter that visually reflects the source timecode

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0