• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating video with photos and transitions

Explorer ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a simple video containing a sequence of photos, where I pan/zoom across the photo before teansitioning to the next (some call this the "Ken Burns" effect I think).  I understand how to use the Transform effect and add keyframes at the beginning and end of each photo I drop in the timeline panel.  Fine so far.

Next, I go to add a cross dissolve transition between each of my clips.  What I see is in the previous photo it stops panning or zooming half way through and the next photo does not begin its pan/zoom until the halfway point.  What can I do to fix this?  Is there some way to make transitions such that you always get the full length of each clip into the transition (i.e. the end of clip 1 ends at the end of the transition and the beginning of clip 2 starts at the beginning of the transition).

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure the first keyframe is several frames before the transition and the last keyframe several frames after the transition.

In other words: You need to start movement well before and continue movement well after the transition.

See here, too, about handles:

https://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/premiere/pro/transition/handles.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/transition-overview-applying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines