• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit roll blurry HELP!

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm delivering to a client today and there's a massive end credit roll (about 7 minutes long) that's very dense with text. No matter what I do the export looks blurry. I've tried deinterlacing, lower field dominance, reducing the opacity to 90%, slowing it down. Nothing works. The client's font is Baskerville, which is heavy on the serifs. Could that be the cause?   Appreciate an and all suggestions!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's for streaming, so it's H.264, match source-high bitrate 1920 x 1080.  I've tried progressive or lower field first, frame blending and frame sampling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible the bitrate is simply too low for the amount of text on the screen. You can try this: export in some ridiculously high bitrate, 50mbps+, and see if you are still getting blurriness.

A simpler solution of making the text larger might end up being your best bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!! I upped the bit rate to the max (62mbps) and it's definitely better, if not perfect.  I don't think I cna make the text larger because there's so much of it. Now I wait for the client to weigh in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines