Critical error while playing on timeline

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good evening ! my name is Francesco!

My PrPro version is 14.8.0 (build39) is the latest update available on my creative cloud platform.

My Os is MacOS Big Sur ver.11.1

My video codec is MOV H.264 10 bit 4: 2: 2

The error message I get says: "A fatal error has occurred that requires closing Adobe Premiere Pro. You will try to save the open project." (in Italian:"Si è verificato un errore irreversibile che richiede la chiusura di Adobe Premiere Pro. Si Tenterà di salvare il progetto aperto.").

During the audio correction on any clip if activated in the panel "Essential Audio (Audio Essenziale)" in the section "Repair (Ripara)" the option "Reduce Rumble (Riduci Rimbombo" [second from top] the program crashes as soon as I press play in the timeline.

I have been working on this project for more than a year.

My tech specs: Model: MacBookPro14,3, BootROM 429.60.3.0.0, 4 processors, Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 2.8GHz, 16GB, SMC 2.45f4 Graphics: kHW_IntelHDGraphics630Item, Intel HD Graphics 630, spdisplays_builtin Graphics: kHW_AMDRadeonPro555Item, Radeon Pro 555, spdisplays_pcie_device, 2 GB Memory Module: BANK 0 / DIMM0, 8 GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz, 0x802C, 0x4D5435324C31473332443450472D30393320.

The files are located on a high performance 10tb LaCie external hd.

I am using mercury metal GPU acceleretor and the problem persists even if disabled.

The problem happens with every clip after 2 seconds I hit play on the timeline.

TOPICS
Audio, Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
waterproff AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more