• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping on Premiere Pro - help!

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using the crop tool with keyframes to animate cutting out bits of a painting (see attached)

However as i add more crop effects, premiere pro is slowing down to such a rate that it's impossible to work. 

Because i want the crop to be cumulative, I have to keep adding a new effect everytime, which is why i think it's slowing down. Is there any way i can do this in premiere or is it something that i should do in After Effects, and if so does anyone have a good guide?

Also on a side note, the speed has suddenly dropped. It was working well for quite a while. I have nested quite a few times. I am using proxies, a SSD, the media cache files are on the SSD inside the computer, while the files are on the SSD external drive. I am using OpenCL renderer. Is there a way it could be because of something else?

Any help would be massively appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 13.21.25.pngScreenshot 2020-11-03 at 13.21.58.pngScreenshot 2020-11-03 at 13.24.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 13.21.25.pngScreenshot 2020-11-03 at 13.21.58.pngScreenshot 2020-11-03 at 13.24.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines